Take your hatred out on me, Make your victim my head

I feel like I've become a sponge for negativity. Whatever I do, I upset someone, and they unload that onto me. I can only listen to what they say. I can't defend my position because I'm not 100% sure about my decisions, whichever option I go with.

So I spend all my time fretting about it, and not wanting to answer the phone or check emails, because no doubt there is more negativity.

Source: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/422775483742410512/ 
There are still positive comments and people saying thank you. But somehow these are always drowned out by the negative. I guess those with the issues are those who shout loudest.

Labels:

Friday, 23 May 2014

Take your hatred out on me, Make your victim my head

I feel like I've become a sponge for negativity. Whatever I do, I upset someone, and they unload that onto me. I can only listen to what they say. I can't defend my position because I'm not 100% sure about my decisions, whichever option I go with.

So I spend all my time fretting about it, and not wanting to answer the phone or check emails, because no doubt there is more negativity.

Source: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/422775483742410512/ 
There are still positive comments and people saying thank you. But somehow these are always drowned out by the negative. I guess those with the issues are those who shout loudest.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

As some dodgy politician (if you can imagine such a thing) once said: Don't let the ba****ds grind you down. Keep happy.

1:39 pm

 
Blogger aventurafranji said...

Good advice - I used it the other day when I bumped into someone I don't like!

2:47 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of us just attract this, its because we have an empathy with the world. You listen, you care, you absorb - what becomes water of a ducks back to many can actually become a drain on people like you - and me! Still better to be sensitive and an emotional sponge than a don't give a ---- kind of person! Stop the world and get off to put it in perspective. N

2:57 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home